Health has become a priority, in recent times, amongst both men and women. Health is essential, and with an enormous amount of information available to everyone via the internet, which route are we to know to take? Although many adopt trendy diets or temporary fads, some people just prefer the green or natural approach.
For those who lean toward the more organic side of the health spectrum, they will surely benefit from the quick and painless list of the following three best juicers in 2018 (even more on new juicer trends can be read here).
When interested in buying a juicer, it is always important to ask yourself several questions like, what is your overall budget? Which machine will fit your lifestyle and or kitchen counter space? Will the device be efficient, easy to use and worth the money? Beginning your search with these questions is a smart approach in finding the right juicer.
The Best Juicers In 2018
- The Cuisinart CCJ-500
The Cuisinart CCJ-500 hails as being one of the most affordable, easy to use, and efficient juicers on the market thus far in 2018. The Cuisinart CCJ-500 may very well prove to be an immediate go-to in the morning.
- Made of stainless steel, which makes the dreaded cleaning up process a breeze
- With 3 pulp control settings, this juicer is convenient to use
- The lack of capacity inhibits large amounts of juice produced at one time
- Comparing to other juicers on the market, the performance levels are lower
- Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain
The Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain is a small high-performing, the powerhouse containing a 700-watt motor, operating at a speed of 14,000 RPM (fast!).
- The 3-inch wide chute provides enough space to insert chopped fruits and vegetables
- The Breville BJE2000XL Compact Juice Fountain is incredibly easy to use
- With all that power, the noise level is rather high
- Storing juice over a day in this machine is not recommended
- Waring Pro JEX328 Health Juice Extractor
Operating this juice extractor is relatively simple, and the parts are dishwasher safe, making the cleanup process less stressful.
- The housing features a coating with brushed stainless steel
- This specific juicing machine offers a 5-year warranty
- In particular, the 400 watt motor within this machine causes it to be loud
- The small feed chute on the juice machine inhibits large quantities or pieces of fruits and vegetables at one time
As there are many juicer machines on the market, being armed with the above information will help you choose the right juicer about a person’s needs and preferences. Making freshly squeezed juice a part of a daily regimen can provide essential nutrients without additives or preservatives.
Health can be improved and maintained by incorporating a juicer for meals and even before/after workouts. Remember to assess budget, consider machine efficiency and features, regarding ease-of-use.
Always consult a physician if any health-related questions or concerns pop up.